TORRANCE, Calif. -- Grand Welcome, one of the leading short term-vacation rental management franchises in the industry, released ...Read More
Helping You Find Your Perfect Franchise
Are you considering owning a franchise?
We can help!
- We represent more than 500 of today's leading franchise opportunities
- We will help you make the best decision based on your marketplace and skills
- Our goal is to help you build a secure future for you and your family
Your franchise and business opportunity resource!
Are you considering owning your own business or franchise?
Not sure where to start?
Our Goal - Provide you guidance in exploring franchise opportunities.
We add value to your search.
- Listen to understand your goals and background.
- Reduce your stress by providing guidance and information. (We represent over 500 franchises.)
- No pressure: We work on your schedule. No obligation.
- Guide you through the franchisor's validation process.
- Keep you advised of your rights. (Franchisor's fall under the umbrella of the Federal Trade Commission.)
Free - No cost to you (Franchise Industry pays our fees.)
Interested in a $1,000.00 referral fee? Click on About Us at the bottom of this page.
Take Our FREE Business Builder Personality Assessment
Receive INSTANT Results on Your Entrepreneurial SkillsTake Free Assessment
How Our 5-Step Client Process Works*
Assessment of Candidate's Franchising Goals/Objectives and Business Model Preferences
We will focus this call on a deep assessment to learn your personal, business and financial goals, areas of expertise, ideal business models and industries, investment levels, and much more...
We Research 700+ Franchises based on your Selection Criteria
We will perform a detailed research in our database to identify franchise concepts that match your background and goals.
Franchise Recommendations Presentation call
We will present to you a list of franchise concepts that match your profile and goals. We will hear your feedback and either move to step 4 or repeat our matchmaking process as needed.
Candidate Franchise Investigation and Validation Process
We will introduce you to the franchisors of your selected franchise concepts, and assist you in the entire research & discovery process, so you can make an informed decision (weekly calls for 4-6 weeks).
Candidate's Final Decision (go/no go)
After having completed the due diligence you and the franchisor will be ready to make a final go/no go decision.
* We develop viable franchise recommendations for our client's based on their franchising goals, objectives, areas of interest and desired investment level, then coach, guide and mentor them through the entire franchise research and acquisition process.
Franchise Your Existing Business!
Do you have an existing business and ever wondered if it would make a good franchise? Summit Franchising Group - Birmingham, AL can help you determine if franchising your business makes sense.Learn More
There are many critical stages to researching a franchise and determining if it's truly the right opportunity for you, but few are as valuable as a stage called validation.Read More
With over 2,000 franchise opportunities to choose from researching for the best opportunity can be a confusing and overwhelming task.Read More
- In her new role, McLeod will oversee both marketing and franchise development growth strategies for the entire home-services ...Read More
Massage Heights Partners with the Zenoti Foundation and Awards $50,000 Worth of Scholarships to Massage Therapy Students
- Ten Recipients Received a $5,000 Scholarship as Part of New Industry Relations Initiative -
SAN ANTONIO -- Massage Heights, ...